Write a paragraph introducing yourself (double-spaced, one-inch margins, font size 10 or 12) and include the following
- your name
- your exam due dates and your course end date (from your course schedule). You must complete ALL course assignments, including the exams, by that end date.
- the History and English college courses that you have successfully completed
- your program of studies, career plans and how this course fits those plans
- The following exact statements must appear in your introduction paragraph--it is a bit formal, but we need to make sure that you have read this important information:
please include a statement about yourself that will help distinguish you from other students in the course.
- your technology background; what kind of laptop or computer you are using; tablet, Iphone or smartphone, what kinds of software you are comfortable with; any technology-based projects that you have done
- Any tentative ideas for possible projects?
- why have you signed up for the course?
Your assignment should be submitted on Blackboard.
Please take a moment to review Charlie's History Writing Center for
specific information on the writing requirements for the assignments in the
All materials on this site
are copyright © 2010-17, C.T. Evans
For information contact firstname.lastname@example.org