Timeline of Slatington History

 

Header image

1876

Presbyterian Church Dedication

After an extended delay, the Presbyterian Church on Main Street was finally completed and dedicated. Read the account of the dedication here (from The Slatington News, 27 September 1876). Construction had begun on the church in 1874. The Slatington News, 2 August 1876, published a rather detailed history of the Presbyterian Church in Slatington.